Discuss Quantum Series Interfaces Here
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,

Looks like I'm not the only with a similar issue but tried some of the fixes I saw and couldn't sort this out.

I just bought the Quantum. Spent a few days to get it to work with my Windows 10 PC and now this is working just fine. I have sounds coming out of my PC out of the Main Out on the Quantum.

My problem is with external inputs. I have a Subharmonicon on inputs 5/6 (through a TC Electronics M100) and an OB-6 on inputs 3/4. The VU meters are showing signal, I also see signal coming in UC. But for some reason, I can get any sound out of the Quantum through the Main Outs.

Not sure if I'm missing something on how to properly route sound in the Quantum but I'm stuck...
by patricebrousseau on Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:43 pm
The Quantum doesn’t have any internal mixer so you have to use a DAW software to use ASIO or CoreAudio. Only way to route inputs to outputs.

In my case (MacOS), I use AULab as a simple in/out mixer (when I just want to monitor inputs without recording or for simple practicing). Maybe something like this exists on the Windows side without needing to fire a full fledged DAW software…

2 posts
Page 1 of 1