Discuss Quantum Series Interfaces Here
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey,

I know there are lots of topics similar to this, but my Quantum 2626 connected fine from day 1 to my 2018 Mac mini with Big Sur. Updated Universal Control and the firmware today, and immediately stopped working.

UC still is communicating with the interface, and the blue light is on and solid, but the MAC doesn't recognize it in System Preferences or Midi Devices. I've tried every combination of unplugging, shutting down, restarting, etc. I've already re-installed the drivers twice.

Anyone else experience this? I was already working with support on a MIDI issue (notes are sustaining randomly), but now this? Would be nice to know I'm not the only one.
by Trucky on Mon May 10, 2021 9:39 pm
Please submit a Support Ticket for this.
https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by robmoffett on Wed May 12, 2021 9:51 pm
i had the same problem after update and went on the questions and answers app here and a guy mentioned that you have to go into the security section in preferences just like we did when we first installed it and allow presonus to have access. Works fine now

3 posts
Page 1 of 1