Discuss Quantum Series Interfaces Here
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi all, i can't really resolve this issue.
When i open some ASIO app if i try to play some youtube video or some media file with a media player i have to set as a default device another one (i.e. Quantum OUT1/2) and then set back again Quantum Main OUT as default device.
Definitely multiclient operation on Windows 10 are a total mess. This affects the Quantum MIDI port to. I can't have more than an app accessing Quantum's MIDI port.
Is there any stable solution?
thanks

ps. My system is updated with latest BIOS, chipset and Thunderbolt 3 support. I use a Startech Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 converter. Everything works fine if i stick to a single application accessing the Quantum. Everything become messy and pretty unstable with multiclient operations. The funny thing is that even if i can't hear audio from youtube while i have another ASIO app open i can see the Windows 10 meters in "Sounds/Playback" settings page correctly blinking.
by alfonsosantimone on Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:25 pm
Does anyone have the same problems?
by Lawrence on Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:44 am
by alfonsosantimone on Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:56 am
Lawrence wrotehttps://www.vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/index.htm

Thanks Lawrence. But, i used it a couple of months ago to circumvent the problem.
But no luck. Even Voicemeeter has problems in keeping the link to Quantum stable. So the same problems i have without.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1