Discuss Quantum Series Interfaces Here
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
This new Quantum looks really nice. I would like to see Presonus continue to go after Avid and make great products like Digidesign use to. Presonus has a great thing going with low latency DSP in their interfaces. I would love to see Presonus make an interface like the Digi 003 console. The Quantum interface I/O features, combined with the FaderPort 8 control surface, and the StudioLive CS18AI metering, or even just a 3 or 4 segment meter like on the StudioLive Series III for the analog in's AND out's (Switchable between in and out). Use the Thunderbolt connection and allow daisy chaining of up to 3 Quantum's with it. Maybe an add on fader pack, like how Mackie does it with the MCU.

The Fader 192... or The Quantum Fader.
by MY on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:18 am
As I reaaaaally reaaaally would love to see Presonus release a USB 3.1 (compatible to usb 3 and 2) version of QUANTUM. Might as well, while its USB3.1, add Dante support etc... but no Thuderbolt as there's already one.

I think it would nice move, what you guys think a USB version???

​Moilim Yacoub (MY)
​Music Producer / Mix Engineer / Entrepreneur

Win 7 Pro x64 -16 gigs Ram - Intel Core i7 2600 @3.40Ghz / Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti / Soundcard: 1st Generation RME Hammerfall DSP & Antelope Zen Studio (All up-to-date drivers)
Macbook Pro (13", Mid 2012) / 2.5 Ghz Intel Core i5 / 4GB 1600 Mhz DDR3 / Graphics: Intel HD 4000 1024MB

2 posts
Page 1 of 1