Discuss Quantum Series Interfaces Here
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I seem to have developed a horrible digital click when starting to play one of my songs before any sounds. It makes a sort of brief crackle, sends the output faders in to the red and registers the dreaded 666 on the display. There is nothing starting in any tracks until bar 3, but if crackles at the very start as soon as I click on play. Anyone got any ideas? I was going to check some plugins tomorrow, but it’s a very simple song with only 12 tracks, with a couple of VSTs and the rest audio.

It’s the 19” rack mount Quantum, using S1 Pro V5. CPU is very low at about 12%. It’s a 32 core (2 x 16) Xeon PC with 128 gig of ram.

Thanks.
by bartbalint on Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:44 pm
I was just thinking you may want to post your thread in the regular Studio One community thread. It may get more responses.

But yes, I probably would make sure you don’t have any rogue MIDI notes or unwanted automation changes at the start. And what is your block size. Also then turn off all plugins and add them back one by one.

Studio One v5.0, Win10 1903, Quantum2, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre, Yamaha Motif6, MCU-Pro, Wacom pen tablet, ATOM, GR55, Focusrite ASA one, HPD-20, Mackie Big Knob, 8-)
by Bbd on Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:51 pm
Please open a Support ticket for your issue.
Thanks.

Bbd

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 5 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 5.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 16GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ

3 posts
Page 1 of 1