Discuss Studio 2|4 / 24c, 2|6 / 26c, 6|8 / 68c, 18|10 / 1810c, and 18|24 / 1824c USB 2.0 Interfaces Here
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Does anybody knows if the inputs are stereo or mono in the Studio 24c? Thank you all.
by SwitchBack on Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:22 pm
Hi and welcome to this forum :)

Each input socket is a mono input. Or you can use both together as one stereo input.
by stephenlee0001 on Mon May 22, 2023 10:23 pm
SwitchBack wroteHi and welcome to this forum :)

Each input socket is a mono input. Or you can use both together as one stereo input.

Hi there. I've just purchased a studio 24c after seeing this post a few days ago. I've connected my mixer to both inputs but the sound is still in mono. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
by SwitchBack on Tue May 23, 2023 4:59 am
Looks like you want to use the interface as an insert between mixer and PA without using a computer. In that case the 'mixer' knob will probably give you a mono signal, assuming two mono inputs (like voice & guitar).

For stereo you'll have to use a computer and route the signal through e.g. Studio One and back to the interface. Then set the mixer knob on the interface full right (or maybe full left, for some reason I can't get to the user's manuals anymore to check) to listen only to the signal from the computer.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1