Discuss Studio 2|4 / 24c, 2|6 / 26c, 6|8 / 68c, 18|10 / 1810c, and 18|24 / 1824c USB 2.0 Interfaces Here
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi. I have a 1824c with the outs 3-8 routed through a patchbay to a comp, mixer. I haven't used them for a while, but firing everything up today the outs 3-8 don't work.

I've tried bypassing the patchbay and there's nothing. I've tried different cables, no luck.

Nothing is coming out of channels 3-8. 1 and 2, the monitors, are working, as is the headphone out.

I'm using Live 10. Yes, the channel gains on 3-8 are up, and the routing inside Live is fine. Like I said, this has worked perfectly for years before now.

What have I accidentally switched off here?? I cannot figure it out.
by emilsderberg on Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:38 pm
Hi!
Did you Solve the problem after those months?
Check for firmware updates if that havent been done.
Check the Universal controls channels faders for the outputs.

I've owned a 1824c for some year now, but really dont get along with the universal control mixer.
I have an analoge mixing console, sending all outputs from 1824c to different channels on the mixer, and 16 direct outs from the mixer back to the inputs of 1824c (+ ADAT interface).
The best way for me is to switch of the Universal control's own mixer (Mixer Bypass, that could be found in the settings).

2 posts
Page 1 of 1