Discuss Studio 2|4 / 24c, 2|6 / 26c, 6|8 / 68c, 18|10 / 1810c, and 18|24 / 1824c USB 2.0 Interfaces Here
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi, I encountered a problem. It seems impossible to change the buffer size of my audio interface when working in other DAWs. To change the buffer size in audio preferences of Ableton, for example, I need to press the button "Hardware Setup", and I am directed to Universal Control. But nowhere in Universal Control I can find parameters of changing the latency (buffer size).
Setting the buffer size to a specific value within Studio One's audio preferences works only with Studio One, but with other DAWS you need to go to Universal Contol, where, like I said, there's no way to do it. Or at least I didn't manage to find it.
So how can the problem be solved? Is Universal Control the place where this can be done at all, or there's other control panel for changing latency settings? In my standard Windows control panel there's no specific control dedicated to Studio 68c.
Thank you.
by matthewgorman on Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:03 am
Open UC directly before starting a new daw session. There should be a splash screen showing your device, and the sample rate, buffer settings currently selected. This is where you make the change.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5

2 posts
Page 1 of 1