Discuss Studio 2|4 / 24c, 2|6 / 26c, 6|8 / 68c, 18|10 / 1810c, and 18|24 / 1824c USB 2.0 Interfaces Here
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I cant get any output from my lines 3/4 at the back of my Studio 26c audio interface. I connected a second set of speakers to 3/4 but nothing. 1/2 work fine so I tried swopping the cables over but still nothing.

Am I missing something?
by henryparsnip on Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:38 pm
It seems you have to set the output through windows audio settings to line out 3/4.

Is it possible to use both 1/2 and 3/4 at the same time?
by SwitchBack on Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:11 pm
Yes, but only from software which allows you to select the outputs on an interface which has multiple (stereo) outputs. Many simple audio apps on a computer can only use one stereo output (usually the same output as used by system audio). Options to select this one stereo output on your interface depend on your operating system (Windows or MacOS).

Software designed to use more than one stereo output has its own menu for selecting outputs on interfaces that have them. This is done via the interface's native driver (e.g. PreSonus software will use the native drivers of PreSonus interfaces) or by using the ASIO or CoreAudio compatibility of those interfaces. DAW software and most DJ software works that way.

I hope this helps you a bit further. If not then you have to provide way more information for more detailed advice :)
by jfnol on Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:21 am
I am in Ableton Live 11 on macOS 13.0 and the settings in the app are for 4 output and I still get no sound from line 3 and 4.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1