Discuss Studio 2|4 / 24c, 2|6 / 26c, 6|8 / 68c, 18|10 / 1810c, and 18|24 / 1824c USB 2.0 Interfaces Here
1 post
Page 1 of 1
I see another thread along the same lines, but with my extra info maybe it'll help both. I'm a long-time user of S1 and Presonus hardware, and I'm puzzled why my 1810C isn't rock-solid. At times, it simply won't initialize until I fool around with trying Windows Audio, or reboots, etc, until it decides to behave.

I do have an ADA device (Behringer) attached, but deciding it could be problematic, I've turned it off quite some time ago (although it's still connected ... but that shouldn't matter, right?)

I see, when things misbehave, that the USB Sync light is red. Any clues as to why a straightforward connection should have trouble syncing? I've got no "red flags" in the Device Manager, so USB ports/drivers are supposedly okay.

I've tried reinstalling UC, including removing the version properly through Win 10 first and rebooting, before reinstalling. I see an update for UC is available, but I'm keen to see if this issue needs to be resolved otherwise first.

Thanks for any help. Bag.

Windows 11 64 bit, 12th gen i5 eight core CPU, 32GB RAM, 1810C interface, SSD drive (system) and USB SSD for audio and samples.
Studio One 6.5, Latest UC driver

1 post
Page 1 of 1