Discuss Studio 2|4 / 24c, 2|6 / 26c, 6|8 / 68c, 18|10 / 1810c, and 18|24 / 1824c USB 2.0 Interfaces Here
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello, but if a N00b here.

I’m trying to get presonus 68c usb interface to output to some Bluetooth headphones for podcast recording.

I can see packs sold with the same interface and Bluetooth headphones packaged together but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to output from the usb interface to a Bluetooth device, or how to output back to the computer sound (to then link to Bluetooth)

Can anyone please educate me!?

Cheers :)
by SwitchBack on Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:25 am
Hi and welcome to this forum :)

Is that a HD10BT sold with the 68c? Because those are ‘hybrid’ phones you can connect with a cable too (which you have to use together with the 68c). For a wireless connection you need bluetooth headphones that come with a transmitter that connects to a headphone output.
by colincraig1 on Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:00 am
SwitchBack wroteHi and welcome to this forum :)

Is that a HD10BT sold with the 68c? Because those are ‘hybrid’ phones you can connect with a cable too (which you have to use together with the 68c). For a wireless connection you need bluetooth headphones that come with a transmitter that connects to a headphone output.

Re: what is sold in the pack, I don’t know exactly.

But what I’m hearing you say is that to connect Bluetooth headphones to the presonus unit, I need a Bluetooth transmitter of some sort that will plug in, is that right?
Is there a budget option you could recommend?
by SwitchBack on Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:31 am
Haven’t got a specific recommendation but you can google ‘bluetooth transmitter’ to find a whole collection from $15 upwards. A drawback of bluetooth is latency. Latency with bluetooth 5 is supposed to be better so if latency is a concern to you then opt for that.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1