Discuss Studio 2|4 / 24c, 2|6 / 26c, 6|8 / 68c, 18|10 / 1810c, and 18|24 / 1824c USB 2.0 Interfaces Here
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
So, my artist is listening to a cue mix through headphones 2 (which is sends 3/4 by default) and I'm on headphones 1 ... they say something sounds wrong ... can I solo their headphones mix in my headphones 1 mix to hear what they're hearing?

Windows 11 64 bit, 12th gen i5 eight core CPU, 32GB RAM, 1810C interface, SSD drive (system) and USB SSD for audio and samples.
Studio One 6.5, Latest UC driver
by themaartian on Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:38 pm
GMHague wroteSo, my artist is listening to a cue mix through headphones 2 (which is sends 3/4 by default) and I'm on headphones 1 ... they say something sounds wrong ... can I solo their headphones mix in my headphones 1 mix to hear what they're hearing?

I believe that's what the A/B switch is for on the front panel.

Intel i9, 32 GB RAM, 7 TB SSD Win 11 Pro PreSonus Studio 1810c
Studio One 6 Pro MuseScoreMelodyne 5 Studio Acoustica Pro 7 Guitar Pro 8
Gig Performer 4 NI S61 MK3 Focal Shape 65 Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro, DT 770 Pro
by GMHague on Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:04 pm
themaartian wrote
GMHague wroteSo, my artist is listening to a cue mix through headphones 2 (which is sends 3/4 by default) and I'm on headphones 1 ... they say something sounds wrong ... can I solo their headphones mix in my headphones 1 mix to hear what they're hearing?

Thanks! (Sigh...) So darned simple! I was looking for all kinds of software buttons in the UC software.
Mind you, in my defense, it could be labelled more logically.

Thanks again, makes a big difference.

Windows 11 64 bit, 12th gen i5 eight core CPU, 32GB RAM, 1810C interface, SSD drive (system) and USB SSD for audio and samples.
Studio One 6.5, Latest UC driver
by themaartian on Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:59 am
GMHague wrote
themaartian wrote

Thanks! (Sigh...) So darned simple! I was looking for all kinds of software buttons in the UC software.
Mind you, in my defense, it could be labelled more logically.

Thanks again, makes a big difference.

Glad that worked for you.

In PreSonus defense, it is documented in the manual. And you can operate the A/B function from UC, as well.

Intel i9, 32 GB RAM, 7 TB SSD Win 11 Pro PreSonus Studio 1810c
Studio One 6 Pro MuseScoreMelodyne 5 Studio Acoustica Pro 7 Guitar Pro 8
Gig Performer 4 NI S61 MK3 Focal Shape 65 Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro, DT 770 Pro

4 posts
Page 1 of 1