Discuss Studio 2|4 / 24c, 2|6 / 26c, 6|8 / 68c, 18|10 / 1810c, and 18|24 / 1824c USB 2.0 Interfaces Here
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I use Reaper. The 1810 just appears as the six hardware outputs. With my last interface, an
M-Audio Fast track ultra, the interface exposed outputs to Reaper that corresponded to the
'virtual' mixer outputs. This was the same for Windows 10 system software as well. I used
the virtual 1/2 for my system, then the other six virtual outputs for Reaper, Finale, and
whatever. I was always free to mix these down to physical outputs in any combination I desired.

Now, it seems, that unless I use Studio One (ain't gonna happen) I get access to only the
physical outs. Say it isn't so! If it is so, then I call foul on Presonus for advertising features that
only work with their DAW software. Shame, shame, it it's true. I'm ready to send it back.
by tobiahshepard on Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:38 pm
So I was confused by the new software. The three stereo outputs that I see in Reaper
are indeed DAW 1-6 in the mixer. What lead me astray was the 18 DAW sliders in the
digital mixer panel along with not having raised 'submix' master sliders. I'm still disappointed that I only get three stereo pairs of virtual outs.
Why give me sliders up to 18 when the driver only gives me three virtual stereo pairs?
by matthewgorman on Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:57 am
I think the additional fader would be if you had an adat pre hooked up, like the DP88.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5

3 posts
Page 1 of 1