Discuss Studio 2|4 / 24c, 2|6 / 26c, 6|8 / 68c, 18|10 / 1810c, and 18|24 / 1824c USB 2.0 Interfaces Here
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I was trying to record something on my studio 68c and I noticed that it makes a lot of static noise on the the second MIC In, are any of you having the same problem? I had the studio 1810c and it hade a lot of problem with Windows. I changed it for this one and now I have this problem. As a lot of you know, making a support ticket is impossible and they only work to figure out what kind of system you have, but they don't help or assist you for the problem. The quality of presonus is going bad.
by torbjrnbergman on Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:31 am
miguelserrano5 wroteI was trying to record something on my studio 68c and I noticed that it makes a lot of static noise on the the second MIC In, are any of you having the same problem? I had the studio 1810c and it hade a lot of problem with Windows. I changed it for this one and now I have this problem. As a lot of you know, making a support ticket is impossible and they only work to figure out what kind of system you have, but they don't help or assist you for the problem. The quality of presonus is going bad.

Yes The quality of Presonus IS going bad

My 68 has the same problems and sounds just like an old dusty vinyl record !

Seems like my 5 year old 68 is dying !

I've just ordered a Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 3rd Gen

2 posts
Page 1 of 1