3 posts
Page 1 of 1
All of my experience with SLIII comes from interfacing with Macs. Works flawlessly - I simply tell my Mac what channels to push via USB, and then route that to whatever channels I want on the console. I'm trying to get the same simple setup working on Windows, but it's all of these different WDM drivers. I assumed that WDM 1/2 would correlate to USB 1/2, but I'm not getting any signal on the console when testing from that. I've tried all of the various WDM outputs and I'm getting nothing. What am I missing? The input to windows via WDM 1/2 works just fine - I have that routed from Mix 1/2 via USB 1/2 on the mixer, and it comes through flawlessly. But, the return is simply non-functional.

I'm incredibly frustrated as this should just be basic functionality here right? What the heck am I missing? I'm just trying to send sound from restream back to the console on a stereo feed so everyone in the room can hear it. Should be EZ PZ.

Screenshot 2024-04-25 172653.png

Screenshot 2024-04-25 172329.png

Screenshot 2024-04-25 172230.png

Screenshot 2024-04-25 172130.png
by jamesnicholas3 on Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:10 pm
Figured it out - it indeed wasn't simple... WDM default routing was like 37/38. All good now.
by wahlerstudios on Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:59 am
The WDM settings are organized in UC Control, separate for inputs and outputs. For more information check the "Using Your StudioLive Mixer as an Audio Interface with Universal Control and WDM Support" manual, section 5.

https://legacy.presonus.com/products/St ... /downloads

Attachments
WDM_Settings_1.jpg

3 posts
Page 1 of 1