6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Strange things happend to me ..

Yesterday, everythings works fine .. but today is another story

To make it short:
When I've started my 32s today :
- By default, it is Main mix
- the main level led goes full but no sound on the loudspeaker (yes, they are "On" and the master channel is not on mute ;-)

the 4 FX level are with led signal full but I an't find what could be sent to them ..
- I have good input signal from a mic, but can't ear nothing on the loudspeaker nor in the hearphone

I've tryied to restaure an old backup, restart the mixer but no change

To make it short ... je suis dans la m**** ( in french, my mother language)

Thanks for your help

Frederic

Some pictures on the following posts
Last edited by fredericthiriaux on Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by fredericthiriaux on Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:42 pm
IMG_2976.jpeg
Look at the sound level of all FX track .. but I can't find from where this sound could come ..
by fredericthiriaux on Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:46 pm
IMG_2978.jpeg
This is the default setting when I'm starting my Studiolive32S. no more no less, no special mix, just simple setup.
Master track is selected then the input signal ( see the led!) are 100%

Attachments
IMG_2977.jpeg
Look at the main sound level (100%) .. and I have no sound on the loudspeakers
I can be wrong but my feeling is that the background on the screen seems to be different thant usual ..
by wahlerstudios on Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:57 pm
This looks like something PreSonus Support in Ireland should take care of, but as this might difficult in your country, try this:

1) Store your project/scenes if needed and the reset project, reset scenes and reset Digital Patching. The mixer will then be in "working condition".

2) If the problem is still there, try the two factory resest, first the FX reset, then the Home button reset. Check Knowledge Base for more information.

3) If your mixer is out of the warranty period, you can also open the mixer and check cables and connections. Sometimes it's just a connector that causes problems.

And if all this does not help, the create a ticket:

https://my.presonus.com > Support > Create A Ticket (orange "+" button). Don't mind the "Sphere" in the link preview.
by mwatzal on Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:18 pm
Hello,
All Flexmixers also show full deflection?
Sometimes I have this effect when my rack mixer (stagebox mode) is not properly connected to the console. If I configure the devices as "Stand Alone" and reconnect it works again.
by fredericthiriaux on Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:35 am
wahlerstudios wroteThis looks like something PreSonus Support in Ireland should take care of, but as this might difficult in your country, try this:

1) Store your project/scenes if needed and the reset project, reset scenes and reset Digital Patching. The mixer will then be in "working condition".

2) If the problem is still there, try the two factory resest, first the FX reset, then the Home button reset. Check Knowledge Base for more information.

3) If your mixer is out of the warranty period, you can also open the mixer and check cables and connections. Sometimes it's just a connector that causes problems.

And if all this does not help, the create a ticket:

https://my.presonus.com > Support > Create A Ticket (orange "+" button). Don't mind the "Sphere" in the link preview.

I've applied your solution and it solve the issue.
Thanks!
But I still don't know what and why it happend ..

Regads,

Frederic

6 posts
Page 1 of 1