3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I'm using the StudioLive 32SX with an NSB 8.8 and patching my MIX 1 send to the NSB where I have my output channel 1 connected to a floor monitor.

As of now, the only way I can get sound out to it is to set the Digital Send option to Pre DSP. If I set it to Post Fader (the default) I don't get an signal. Is this the only way it's supposed work?

Thanks,

Michael

Specs: Windows 10 64bit - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz - RAM 16.0 GB - Studio One (6) - StudioLive 32SX - 2x Earmix 16M - 2x NSB 8.8 - SW5E - 2x ERIS E5 XT - ATOM SQ - Novation LaunchKey25
by wahlerstudios on Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:40 pm
"Post Fader" means that - in order to hear the mix - you have to raise the master fader of aux mix 1. Check the Mix/FX Masters button of your mixer and the layer with all flex mix and FX master sends.

Normally the Master fader becomes the sends fader of aux mix 1, when you work on mix 1. If not, unlock the Master fader ("Hold to lock Main"). Same procedure... ;-)
by michaelrodriguez45 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:49 am
wahlerstudios wroteCheck the Mix/FX Masters button of your mixer and the layer with all flex mix and FX master sends.

Thanks, wahlerstudios. I had checked that prior to make sure it was at unity and double-checked it again today. That wasn't the issue, but I did find it after playing around a little more.

In the end I realized that after I patched my outputs to the NSB, I change the input source on Aux 1 to AVB1. Changing it back to analog solved that and now my Post Fader send works. :)

Thanks for your help!

Michael

Specs: Windows 10 64bit - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz - RAM 16.0 GB - Studio One (6) - StudioLive 32SX - 2x Earmix 16M - 2x NSB 8.8 - SW5E - 2x ERIS E5 XT - ATOM SQ - Novation LaunchKey25

3 posts
Page 1 of 1