2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Very special question for DAW mode:

I have a template in Studio One with several grouped tracks that fit to the amount of tracks of a bank of the console. So for example I have 24 drum tracks, 24 guitar tracks and so on. So every intrument group fits for a bank of the console.

bank 1 = busses (24 tracks)
bank 2 = drums (24 tracks)
bank 3 = guitars (24 tracks)
bank 4 = vocals (24 tracks)
bank 5 = keys, strings, ... (24 tracks)

Is it possible to program the user funtion buttons do access the different banks directly?
by wahlerstudios on Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:43 pm
As my SL 16 has no user function buttons and the DAW Manual does not list the available options in DAW Mode, I don't know if I can answer this question correctly. The manual says: "Assign functions to any of the eight User Function buttons by pressing the Edit button next to the corresponding User Function button name in the Touchscreen", so if the function is listed there, it's possible. If not, then it's not possible ;-)

I think the only option is to use the "Prev/Next" buttons. Unfortunately DAW Mode is too fast to make double or tripple clicks effective, which would make it possible to recall bank 2, 3, 4 or 5 directly. This works in SL audio mixer mode, but not in controller mode. It might make sense to arrange the banks in a different way. Bank 2 should see the tracks/faders used most.

Attachments
PrevNext.jpg

2 posts
Page 1 of 1