4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I just purchased a brand new StudioLive 32SC and in the UCNET I have 3 options to choose from None, Logic, and Protools. I am trying to set it up as a controller for my studio1. I have the lastest firmware update. Any ideas?
by wahlerstudios on Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:54 am
As said in the other thread, UCNET is a network connection. It doesn't work with USB. Therefore mixer and computer with Studio One must be connected to the same network. Studio One will show an IP address and "Control Network" (mixer) as well. IP addresses can be Dynamic, Self Assigned or Manual.

If you use a router with your mixer for remote control (tablet, smartphones), just connect your computer to this network. Using dynamic addresses is the easiest way to set up a wirless network, but a cable connection will also work, if your router has several ports.
by christopherkelly6 on Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:51 pm
I have the same issue as the op and cannot connect with
ucnet to...anything. My profile is admin and my SL 32sx is plugged into my network switch along with my mac. It used to connect fine, but now its dead and StudioLive is gone.

While we are at it, assuming I can get it back up and working how would I add Ableton Live 11?
by wahlerstudios on Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:48 am
"It used to" can be false security... ;-) You should check if mixer and computer use the same network (IP addresses in the same range). It happens that addresses change, by whatever reason.

I can't answer the Ableton question. Wouldn't you just install the program and use the USB connections for audio? There is no DAW Mode for Ableton, but the mixer can be used as audio interface.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1