2 posts
Page 1 of 1
When you link 2 auxes together it should mirror every command and setting done on one channel or the other correct? I've noticed that my keyboard player was only getting a mono sum not stereo across his assigned aux 1&2. So I unlinked them and singled them out and noticed that whatever I "sent" to his linked aux
Was only sent to the left side aux master 1 of the linked pair and not the right aux master 2. I had to manually go into aux 2 and send the same things and levels of everything I had sent him in aux 1. Does that make any sense?
Is this a bug or am I not doing something right?????
by wahlerstudios on Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:05 am
If the auxes are linked it's impossible to adjust one the auxes separately. They appear as one, faders and settings are "united". Only the riders in the left up corner of UC Surface allow separate gain control for the involved input channels.

After linking you have to adjust panorama. By default stereo input channels are set to mono.

Different level settings after unlinking channels are normal. This has to do with settings made BEFORE you linked the channels and in which direction you linked the channels. You can link 1 to 2, but also 2 to 1 - with different results.

It's always a good advice to zero out the board before working on a new scene. Things are easier with "clean" settings everywhere and in general this helps to prevent corrupt scenes and presets.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1