2 posts
Page 1 of 1
So I just purchased the studio live 3 24 channel mixer.
I want to use the mix outputs in stereo for additional speakers in my studio in addition to my main speakers that I have connected to the monitor outs of the board.

I figured out how to do this by using mix out 1 and 2 as a stereo pair in Matrix mode. Basically you just select one of the mix outputs and then select Matrix for that output. Then in order to have it come out in Stereo you just hit link and it will link to the adjacent mix output( 1 + 2, 3 + 4, 5 and 6 Etc)

So when doing so everything works fine. The problem I'm having is when I turn the board off and back on or when I recall the scene, When selecting those paired mix outputs for the different sets of speakers each link output only comes out of one side. So then what I have to do is hit link to unlink them and then hit link again to relink them and they then work normally.

I'm thinking this is a bug of some kind but I was just wondering if anyone has experienced it and possibly has a fix outside of having to hit those link buttons every time I reload a scene.

Thank you
by alaistairdeacon on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:49 am
Yup - I've seen this problem when setting up stereo matrix mix for youtube live stream (which includes main bus and some ambient mics). Like you said - I played about unlinking, changing aux type back and forward till it suddenly sprang into life. Its been OK since - so not sure about your issues regarding scenes (you may need to sort it in every scene youve created and recalled? so the update is saved to each scene?)

2 posts
Page 1 of 1