10 posts
Page 1 of 1
Any recommendations for such a thing. There are some options for bags for the previous SL ranges, but I can't see anything for the III.

Any advice gratefully accepted.
by Bbd on Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:37 pm
I have been looking as well for the SL24. If you find one let us know!

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by luccrispin on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:15 pm
I bought the Gator G-MIXERBAG-2621 Mixer Bag and it fits like a glove. I also have the SL 16 III mixer.

https://www.avshop.ca/cases-amp-racks-m ... -26x21x8-5

Windows 11
Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming
Intel i7-11700KF
32GB DDR4 3800mhz
Nvidia 4090
by johncole6 on Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:24 am
luccrispin

Thanks for the advice. Will look into that one.
by jasonlaprade on Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:11 am
I'm on the 24 channel version but managed to find a large suitcase at a thrift store. Went to a few different ones and finally found it on my second visit to the first one. 9 bucks. The suitcase was a bit small but the board fits in on a slight diagonal. Plus, 2 of the styrofoam pieces from the original box fit it so it doesn't bounce around. Wouldn't want to toss it into the back of the truck but it works for me hauling gear in my Honda Fit :)
by bogarguzman on Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:03 pm

Bogar

Mac Pro (Mid 2010)
MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4
32 GB RAM
Studiolive 32 series III firmware 2.01.16038
Studio One Pro
by bogarguzman on Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:28 pm
I can recommend for the SL16 series II, this Backpack.

https://shop.presonus.com/products/acce ... I-Backpack

For those who live close to Frankfort Michigan, you may order from my store too.
Just give us a call or write to us in the Contact page and I will call you back.

https://mirandamusiconline.com/

Bogar

Mac Pro (Mid 2010)
MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4
32 GB RAM
Studiolive 32 series III firmware 2.01.16038
Studio One Pro
by mickmatthews on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:30 am
Hi folks. I sent an enquiry to Road Cases USA (based in New York) and they immediately responded with a price for 1/4" ply and 1" foam, custom made.

Price was really good (competitive with Thom). Delivery around 2 weeks with free shipping.

If you want to wait, I can send photos once I receive it, or you can enquire online here: www.roadcases.com

Thanks, Mick.
by paulwaterhouse on Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:31 am
Hi Mick,

Have you got your road case for the SL 16 Series III yet? If so, are you happy with it? I'm looking for one at the moment but there aren't many pictures of this one on the website, just wondering if you're happy with it.

Cheers,
Paul
by giffenf on Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:06 pm
Based on an earlier post, I looked up RoadCases (roadcasesusa.com) and asked them if they had a rolling rack case that would fit my Series III 16. They said they had a custom one for the 16.4.2 which was close, but when I gave them the mixer’s measurements, they concluded it would need to be modified, and then concluded since this is the new model, they should offer one for it, so for $749, I got a custom rolling rack with 12U underneath it and a top perch for the 16. The only surprise was, because of the dimensions of the mixer, the case is 90 degrees different from what I expected. The mixer isn’t attached by rack ears, it sits on a foam pad in the top part of the case, and every time you want to use it, after you take the top and sides off, you have to pick up the mixer, rotate it 90 degrees, and set it down. It gives you easy access to the ports on the back, and there’s a little room on each side when you’re using it, and I put my WiFi router on one side, and In-Ear Monitors transmitter in the other, and it all works. But I would rather have had it rack-ear-mountable on top so I woouldn’t have to plug/unplug everything every show.

That said, it’s a great-quality case, the people were easy to work with, and free shipping from NY to L.A. made it quite a bargain. And from order to delivery was less than two weeks.

StudioLive Series III 16
SB 8.8
Earmix 16
StudioLive 16.0.2 Firewire (it's for sale!)

10 posts
Page 1 of 1