4 posts
Page 1 of 1
http://www.presonus.com/products/StudioLive-32 (quote from Overview, paragraph "Network-ready, with a choice of computer recording methods.")

This paragraph used to end with the sentence: "A complete ecosystem of AVB solutions, including stageboxes and personal monitor mixers, will be available in 2017." I suppose we have to take this as a "commitment to constant improvement" and surely a company has "the right to change any specification stated herein, at any time, without notification" (quote from TechSpecs), so let's hope for 2018. "Personal mixers" as integrated part of an AVB network would be a real innovation, making the ecosystem of the Series III mixers unique and flexible.
by Skip Jones on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:17 pm
"Stay Tuned", just saying....

Skip

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by wahlerstudios on Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:27 am
I see, it's still there, but on another page (looks like it has been missed): "Complete ecosystem of AVB solutions, including stageboxes and personal monitor mixers, will be available in 2017". You may want to delete this passage as well. And don't forget the various language versions of the PreSonus web site.
by chuckgollnick on Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:46 pm
Is any "ecosystem" ever complete?

How one person defines "complete" may differ quite a bit from another.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1