2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi Im a guy from Denmark. I like to know, why if I want use Master Eq, ( 32.Band ) I cannot do it on Mixer I can only do trough Computer, also If I want to give permission for Iphone or Ipad, I can only see up to nummer 8 Aux. If I want give permission for 15-16 Aux, I also have to Use Computer. Last is when I want to write name on Mixer, it is very hard, because I have to press very hard or many times on f.eks. ( A ) Are the any body who can help here.

alf
[email protected]" target="_blank
Denmark
by wahlerstudios on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:29 pm
The "StudioLiveSoftware_ReferenceManual-EN_V6_210220171.pdf" says in section 5.5: "StudioLive Series III mixers provide eight graphic EQs that can be assigned to any output bus." The assignment is described under "7. Assign (Series III only)". You don't need a computer to assign GEQs to auxes.

Section 5.7.1 "Device Settings Tab" (on the settings page of your mixer) explains everything you need to know about permissions. The "Default Access Code" is 12345 - in case you need it.

Trying to type on the display is no fun (it's the same with the CS18AI). I don't think that "pressure" is the relevant point here, but warmth (as with iPads). So the display simply might need more time to register the touch, but generally I think it makes more sense to use an iPad or computer for naming channels/scenes/presets and typing in values.

Hope this answers your questions.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1