2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello,

When playing a song from Studio Live, the signal gets routed to Channel #1 of the SL3 (which is connected with a USB cable). So, I go to the channel setting and select input type as USB and I can see signal coming in.

Is there a way to change the Channel from #1 to a different one? How?

If I I play songs from a different application (other than Studio Live), like Windows Media Player, will it work pretty much the same way, once I configure my PC/application to use the SL3's driver instead of the current device (which is a regular sound card)?

Thank you!
by matthewgorman on Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:59 am
There are a few settings to be aware of.

In UC, on the startup screen, go to the options menu. ABout halfway down there is a menu item with an arrow to show more options there. Select WDM routing. Go to the outputs tab, and there is where you can configure the mixer to bring that audio in on another channel. I use the digital return, which keeps the channel faders clear.

Then, you need to go into the windows audio control panel, and select the mixer as the default audio device. You will also want to go into the tape in edit screen on the mixer, and make sure the digital return is set for usb on channels 33-34

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5

2 posts
Page 1 of 1