1 post
Page 1 of 1
Ok. I’m not entirely sure if this problem is user error or not but I certainly could use some extra help.
I want to use the AVB network with my Mac running either Protools (11) or Studio One 3. Thus far, I’ve been able to pass audio back and forth on all the AVB channels from 1-32 on my SL32 series 3 board.

I want to be able to pass the main out L/R channels of the board using the AVB network (patched to AVB Output Channels 41-42) back into either PT or Studio One. So far, I’ve been unsuccessful sending any audio using the AVB Send/Return busses (41-56).

The AVB patching on the board looks correct (AVB41-Main L, AVB42-Main R). Both PT and Studio One are showing 56 available channels AVB network audio. The tracks are record enabled with Ch 41 and 42 showing as the input. However, no audio is passing like I would expect. Hmmmmm.... I don’t understand. I know that the AVB Send and Returns can be assigned as an Output buss but is there any issue that would prevent the Main L/R outputs from being bussed as an AVB output?

1 post
Page 1 of 1