6 posts
Page 1 of 1
When playing with the Fat Channel presets, I apparently overwrote Vocal->Male 2 with Vocal->Male 1 (or vice-versa). How do I get the original preset back?
by markgreiner on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:45 pm
I did something like that the first night I was playing my new SL3 32--deleted one of the presets via fat fingers on my iPad (UC Connect). Since I was just starting out, I just did a factory reset on the SL3, which put everything back.

There has to be a better way.

Mark

Mark
by irsan5777 on Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:28 pm
markgreiner wroteI did something like that the first night I was playing my new SL3 32--deleted one of the presets via fat fingers on my iPad (UC Connect). Since I was just starting out, I just did a factory reset on the SL3, which put everything back.

There has to be a better way.

Mark

Hello Just bought Presonus 32S and i cant find the Fat channel preset when hit Load, so what should i do ? i already update firmware my 32S when arrived. Do i have to factory reset my 32S so i can get all Fat channel preset ? thanks
by SwitchBack on Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:11 am
Hi and welcome to these forums :)

No FAT factory presets usually means that the firmware update didn't complete 100%. So try the update again first, preferably using the control connection (much faster than USB or SC card).

If that doesn't help then use UC (Surface) to copy all your user projects, scenes and FAT settings to the computer/tablet. Then do the factory reset followed by a firmware update. Then put the projects/scenes/settings back.
by wahlerstudios on Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:34 am
There is also the option to download the Fat Channel presets. Check this article from Knowledge Base:

"StudioLive Series III - Lost / Missing PreSonus FAT Channel Presets"

https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/a ... el-Presets
by SwitchBack on Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:27 am
That's a good option when you accidentally changed the factory default presets. But if all presets are missing then who knows what else is missing. Better to go the factory reset - firmware update route then.

6 posts
Page 1 of 1