4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Love the mixer. First service was today after a week of burn in at home. Like any digital desk some features are quirky but here's one I can't figure out. The Talkback feature. When I press the TALK button, it latches on and defaults to all Auxes. In the TB edit screen you can turn off various sends but it does not keep your choices. Because of this, my only option would be to leave the Talkback switch locked on and use a mic with a switch. At that point I could just as easily use any input. Unless I'm missing something, there is no way to set the button to Momentary and to permanently configure the routing. Hoping there's an alternative.
by stingray1122 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:34 pm
The Talkback button is a dual mode button. If you press and release it will latch, if you press and hold it will work like a momentary button.

The Talkback assignment issue appears to be a bug. Oddly enough, it only happens when the Aux Mute Link option is turned on (not set to unlinked). We're working on this now.

RayT
Sr Product Manager
PreSonus
by Ministrymusicpa on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:15 pm
stingray1122 wroteThe Talkback button is a dual mode button. If you press and release it will latch, if you press and hold it will work like a momentary button.

The Talkback assignment issue appears to be a bug. Oddly enough, it only happens when the Aux Mute Link option is turned on (not set to unlinked). We're working on this now.

Ray,
I just figured this issue out today. Glad you guys are working on it as it is very frustrating.
Have you guys noticed that after recalling a scene, if you immediately press Home, instead of exiting by pressing the scene button, and then check the talkback assignments they will recall correctly most of the time?

Mark Smith
Ministry Music & PA
Helping you spread The WORD

SL32 Series III
SL16 Series III
2x 32R
by terrypeters on Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:04 am
I am using the 16 analog outs to drive a personal monitoring system. I use the cue mix features in Studio one to send audio to the 16 outputs... can you explain how I would send the talkback signal to the 16 analog outputs without having to create an aux mix on the board? Thanks!

4 posts
Page 1 of 1