28 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
Good News,
I was able to deconstruct my mixer configuration to a point where the problem went away and then isolate the problem to a few specific channels. In each of those channels I had used two EQ settings that you can switch between by using the Alt A/B switch. I had no sooner logged my findings into the ticket raised with PreSonus, then they responded that their engineering department had also found the problem to be with the Alt A/B settings in the scene file and they are working on fixing the problem. They are hoping to have the issue solved with the next release of the firmware, so until then mind the dual EQ settings.
by stingray1122 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:15 am
FYI, the fix is scheduled to be released next week. 4/27

RayT
Sr Product Manager
PreSonus
by berdy24 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:07 am
I looked for the firmware update today and do not see it..... when will it be available?
by davidmurray7 on Mon May 01, 2017 9:19 am
The firmware upgrade v1.2.11832 has indeed solved this problem. Thanks to the PreSonus team.
by louisdinafo on Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:16 am
Help! - Just upgraded to a 16 channel studio Live Series III mixer. Also experiencing "saving scene" issues. The issue is intermittent but seems to happen after power down and power up. Also have experienced issues not being able to recall a scene. Is there a fix???
Did not have any of these issues with my Studio Live 24.4.2
by matthewgorman on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:44 am
louisdinafo wroteHelp! - Just upgraded to a 16 channel studio Live Series III mixer. Also experiencing "saving scene" issues. The issue is intermittent but seems to happen after power down and power up. Also have experienced issues not being able to recall a scene. Is there a fix???
Did not have any of these issues with my Studio Live 24.4.2

What version of UC and Mixer firmware do you have installed?

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by ericcartier on Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:15 pm
berdy24 wroteI had the same issue. After saving as the above person mentioned. the scene was not saved. Also the gain reduction VU meter does not work regularly on the vintage models of compressors. Is the compressor still compressing even though the meters are not working? (I have the most up to date firmware as mentioned above in original post.)

I am having similar issues with my compressor. Is anyone else having this problem and is there a solution. I didn't really see an answer in the thread below.
by paranotes on Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:29 am
Are there knokn issues with assigned AUX-Mixes from SL 32 to SL 32R, wich I am not able to hear. I can hear nothing except a ambient noise. I run the newest Firmware on the SL 32 (1.7) , in 32R its Firmware 1.6. Is this the problem?

Maybe somebody can help me.

Speck: I use iMac with Sierra, newest UC.

Thank you all!

28 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2