131 postsPage 4 of 7
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Ray, your Presonus website clearly stated Pro for the S3 16. It doesn't now but up to about two weeks ago it did. Realize that for the longest time up to roughly mid Jan your site didn't have a "seperate" features page for the 16, but starting then you have.

Sweetwater site still as of today lists Pro packaged with the 16. Very clearly and direct.

I was even told over the last phone that the reason the pre-shipment order price jumped from $1699 to $1999 was due to your decision to include Pro vs the original Artist.

I can't afford nor do I need the 32 channels, so the 16 has always been the desk I fell in love with, but I can't buy if it only includes Artist.

PreSonus StudioOne 3 Pro with many 3rd party plug-ins and sample sounds
PreSonus StudioLive Series III 32-channel mixer and AudioBox 22 VSL interface
HP Envy w/AMD A10 2.5GHz 5750M APU w/Radeon HD Graphics, 64-bit, 16 GB RAM
LaCie 3 TB 7200 rpm external HD
Condenser mics: Roswell mini K47, AKG C214, (2) Rode NT5
Dynamic Mics: Heil PR35, Shure SM57, Heil PR28, Sennheiser e604, Sennheiser e601 II, Audio-Technica ATM230
dbx 1231 graphic eq
Monitors: PreSonus Eris E5, PreSonus Temblor T10 Subwoofer, and Alesis M1Active 320 USB.
by zarniaung on Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:30 am
So so so so......glad to know that SL32 will ship international by week of Feb 20th. Can't wait to collect mine😊😊😊. Thank you Ray for your update.
by jaygodin on Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:33 am
douglyons wroteRay, your Presonus website clearly stated Pro for the S3 16. It doesn't now but up to about two weeks ago it did. Realize that for the longest time up to roughly mid Jan your site didn't have a "seperate" features page for the 16, but starting then you have.

Sweetwater site still as of today lists Pro packaged with the 16. Very clearly and direct.

I was even told over the last phone that the reason the pre-shipment order price jumped from $1699 to $1999 was due to your decision to include Pro vs the original Artist.

I can't afford nor do I need the 32 channels, so the 16 has always been the desk I fell in love with, but I can't buy if it only includes Artist.

I completely was also under the impression that it was getting Pro from the Sweetwater site and things I thought I saw. I've got the possibility of registering 4 different Artist licenses already. Don't need another copy. Wish I could combine em and get Pro. Right now I'm saving every dime I can to get the SL3-16 ASAP. But I understand Sweetwater made the mistake or misworded. And what Super sweet digital mixer comes with something as awesome as StudioOne-3? Even the artist version isn't too bad. I've got the iPad control expansion. Though I'm missing the external plug ins expansion the most, the stock plugins are excellent.

Jay Godin
Giant Sound
Tallahassee FL

SL1 24.4.2
SLAI 24.4.2
SL16.0.2
AIR15's
Eris8
Faderport
Tubepre
Comp16
by karlpeters on Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:26 pm
Hello! I think it is very cool that the new Studiolive 32 is shipping with S1 Professional. My question is, are there any extra goodies for those us buying the new Studiolive 32 that already have S1 Professional? Perhaps a free copy of the new Console Shaper or Channel Strip Collection, or both ? :D :D :D
Thanks!
by jamesweindorf on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:44 pm
It's the 20th,as Moses would say, "Let my people(boards)go"
and fourth they went, to a land of milk and honey and studios and gigs.

AND THE PEOPLE REJOYCIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I hope)
by ronron3 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:17 am
...deafening silence...
by davidgreene3 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:02 am
Rejoicing!!!

I've got the memory cards ready and I've been reading the manual. I'm ready!!
by silasgerome on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:34 pm
It's funny how things can work out so differently than for others....I too prepaid for the new series iii but where most people are complaining bout price jump I, on the other hand, bought the upgrade to professional because add said it only came with artist.....hmmm....figure that one out....
by sjc193 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:00 am
silasgerome wroteIt's funny how things can work out so differently than for others....I too prepaid for the new series iii but where most people are complaining bout price jump I, on the other hand, bought the upgrade to professional because add said it only came with artist.....hmmm....figure that one out....

If I were you, I would start a support ticket, there is a chance they will maybe do something for you in that situation. I would think they would.

Steve

StudioLive RM32AI
Rackmount Windows 8.1 PC Quad core 8G ram
ASUS RT-N66U Dual Band Router
IPad2, IPad Air 2, Studio One 3 Pro, 1 DBX Driverack 260
2 QSC KW 153's, 2 Turbosound TMS-1's
2 OHM MR450D Subs with Kilomax 18inch drivers
4 EV ZLX-12P's, 1 TurboSound iX15, 2 Yamaha S115V's
1 Crest Pro-Lite 7.5 (7500 watts) amp, 2 Behringer EP4000 amps
10 58/57 mics, 1 SM86, 1 sE8, 1 sE2200, 1 AT2020, 2 AT2021
1 beta52 kick mic, 2 e609, 2 Radial J48 DI's, 1 PRO48 DI
2 4Bar lights, 1 4Play, 1 6Spot, 1 fog machine
by nicksours on Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:50 am
Today is the 23rd!!!!!!! I have been dreaming of boards leaving the manufacturer. Soon we will all rejoice in the awww that is the new SERIES III STUDIOLIVE 32

Well.... i hope anyways. :):)
by matthewgorman on Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:51 am
They have been shipping since Monday I believe.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by johnmcneill on Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:30 am
Presonus, Is shipping still on schedule? If it's another month out, we will have to do something different.
by matthewgorman on Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:38 am
Shipping the 32 channel since Monday

Matt

S1Pro V5
by johnmcneill on Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:17 pm
Mr. Gorman, are you an employee with PreSonus?
by matthewgorman on Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:15 pm
johnmcneill wroteMr. Gorman, are you an employee with PreSonus?

No, I volunteer to moderate the forums. But we are kept abreast of things like this so we can better help out.

Matt

S1Pro V5
by silasgerome on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:16 pm
sjc193 wrote
silasgerome wroteIt's funny how things can work out so differently than for others....I too prepaid for the new series iii but where most people are complaining bout price jump I, on the other hand, bought the upgrade to professional because add said it only came with artist.....hmmm....figure that one out....

If I were you, I would start a support ticket, there is a chance they will maybe do something for you in that situation. I would think they would.

Steve

Thanks steve.....
by johnmcneill on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:56 pm
matthewgorman wrote

No, I volunteer to moderate the forums. But we are kept abreast of things like this so we can better help out.

I ordered in December and my dealer ( Amerian Musical Supply) is saying it maybe at the earliest March. Presonus hasn't posted a ship date later than this week. So I was assuming they were still on schedule till the dealer said next Month if then. If PreSonus shipped I should have the board by next week.
by matthewgorman on Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:43 am
johnmcneill wrote
matthewgorman wrote

I ordered in December and my dealer ( Amerian Musical Supply) is saying it maybe at the earliest March. Presonus hasn't posted a ship date later than this week. So I was assuming they were still on schedule till the dealer said next Month if then. If PreSonus shipped I should have the board by next week.

Just to be sure, we are talking about the 32 channel, right? I ask because it was just announced that the 16 chan will ship at the end of this month.

This may be a case of under-promising from AMS in case there are any delays. I do know for certain that the units have been shipping.

Matt

S1Pro V5
by johnmcneill on Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:34 am
Yes, Matt, I ordered the 32 channel. Thank you for the update.
by matthewgorman on Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:39 am
johnmcneill wroteYes, Matt, I ordered the 32 channel. Thank you for the update.

Not a problem. Thats what we are here for. Feel free to PM for clarification. I can always ask the questions. May not get the answer, but we can ask.

Matt

S1Pro V5

131 postsPage 4 of 7
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7