102 postsPage 5 of 6
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 23H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by caesarhernandez on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:18 pm
are we there yet
by matthewgorman on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:49 am
Look kids, Big Ben, Parliament.......

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by caesarhernandez on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:06 pm
lol
by Karyn on Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:34 am
The wheels on the bus go...

Karyn

-------------------------------------------------------
SL32ai, RM32ai, SL328AI x2, SL18sAI x2, all Dante.
Studio 192, Digimax FS, Faderport,
Sonar Platinum, Studio One.
http://refer.waves.com/dzDVn
Dante Level2 certified.
by klypeman on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:03 am
Square ??

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by roblof on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:59 am

Studio One Pro v5, Notion 6, Nuendo 11, BitWig v3, Reaper v4, Ableton Live 8 Suite, iMac late 2015, Behringer Wing/x32-BigBoy/x32-rack all with Dante/aes67 and s16/sd16 stageboxes, Flow8, Waves x-wsg with SoundGrid server, Behringer X-Touch, X-Touch ONE, M-Air mr18, X-Air xr18, DP48, Hub4 and p16 monitor systems, TurboSound iQ-speakers, Motör 61, BCR-2000, FirePod 10, Apogee Ensemble, Alesis HD24, NI Komplete 12 Ultimate Collectors, Halion 6, True Temperament Frets on basses and guitars, Katana-100, DT-50, JSX, JCM800, Korg Kronos, Roland vk-7, Behringer Deepmind 12, Behringer Neutron
by caesarhernandez on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:03 pm
Dom ode was released 4 months ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPv6g7wE33g
by wahlerstudios on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:20 pm
DAW control on the StudioLive III:
https://forums.presonus.com/viewforum.php?f=383
by caesarhernandez on Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:31 pm
Hi - so I followed the directions but I can't seem to get DAW control working. I've installed the..

latest firmware: 1.7.13343
latest studioone: 3.5.4.453..

Discovered and selected "Studio One" in the UCNET "Software Control" section of Studiolive. Picked "Software Control" for Recording device.

I have studio one open with a session. When I press the DAW button on SLiii, I get nothing but blank scribble strips and no DAW control.

NOTE: I do *not* see "StudioLive32" as an external controller in Studio One. When I go to add an external controller, I do not see "StudioLive32" as a selection with my other controllers in the list. I *do* see "StudioLive32" in my Device Manager under "Sound Video and Game Controllers".

Also, SLiii works fine with Universal Control software. The hardware does indeed control the software.

Is there something I'm missing?
by matthewgorman on Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:54 pm
Please post any beta related questions in the beta forums. If your problem does not already have a topic, please create a new thread. We do not want to have a situation where the developers have to hunt through all forums for feedback on the beta.

Matt

S1Pro V5
by caesarhernandez on Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:06 am
Ok thank you.
by gregkeaton on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:09 am
Question: My modem and router are in another room that my kids use. It is too far away to run an Ethernet cable. I purchased another router. Is it possible to use the new router for the DAW setup in my studio and still connect to the internet to the modem and router set up in the other room?

I don’t want to purchase another modem if I don’t have to.
by etj0012 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:06 pm
Hello

Related to the studiolive iii daw control I have the following questions and would very much appreciate some answers (considering a purchase as I’m a studio one user):
1) if I’m using the mixer as a daw controller only (all of my inputs and outputs are routed through an antelope audio Orion 32 plus) does the audio run through the board and essentially use the presonus converters (I’m attempting to stave off from multiple/unnecessary conversions)?
2) if I’m inserting fx using the board which are offered by presonus (fat channel for example), does the onboard mixer fx engine provide the Dsp/computing power so my computer is less burdened by all of these wonderful inserts on channels?

Thanks and let me know if I have been unclear in any way
by victormeneses on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:06 pm
caesarhernandez wroteHi - so I followed the directions but I can't seem to get DAW control working. I've installed the..

latest firmware: 1.7.13343
latest studioone: 3.5.4.453..

Discovered and selected "Studio One" in the UCNET "Software Control" section of Studiolive. Picked "Software Control" for Recording device.

I have studio one open with a session. When I press the DAW button on SLiii, I get nothing but blank scribble strips and no DAW control.

NOTE: I do *not* see "StudioLive32" as an external controller in Studio One. When I go to add an external controller, I do not see "StudioLive32" as a selection with my other controllers in the list. I *do* see "StudioLive32" in my Device Manager under "Sound Video and Game Controllers".

Also, SLiii works fine with Universal Control software. The hardware does indeed control the software.

Is there something I'm missing?

Hello friend, I have exactly the same problem, I achieve all the steps just like you but at the time of pressing daw I can not control anything at all. could you solve it? I'm desperate.
by wahlerstudios on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:30 am
Anything related to the beta phase of DAW mode for Studio One is discussed in this forum:

Series III Console DAW Mode Beta
https://forums.presonus.com/viewforum.php?f=383

As the moderator recommended, please have a look there. Your questions are answered already.
by matthewgorman on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:35 am
ericjuven wroteHello

Related to the studiolive iii daw control I have the following questions and would very much appreciate some answers (considering a purchase as I’m a studio one user):
1) if I’m using the mixer as a daw controller only (all of my inputs and outputs are routed through an antelope audio Orion 32 plus) does the audio run through the board and essentially use the presonus converters (I’m attempting to stave off from multiple/unnecessary conversions)?
2) if I’m inserting fx using the board which are offered by presonus (fat channel for example), does the onboard mixer fx engine provide the Dsp/computing power so my computer is less burdened by all of these wonderful inserts on channels?

Thanks and let me know if I have been unclear in any way

1) No. The control surface and mixer are totally separate. In my set up currently, I use the Series 3 as a controller, and the Studio 192 as the interface due to the current mixer limitation of 48.0 samplerate. The 48.0 limitation should be changing this year and 44.1 should be an option as well.
2) If you are only using the mixer as a control surface, then FX processing is done in the PC/MAC. Using the mixer as the interface, you can "print" Fat Channel settings while recording, but not the internal Delay or Reverb. You can still use the Fat Channel XT plug in Studio One even if you are using a different interface. Not being able to record the reverb or delay is not a huge deal. They are good FX for live use, but I wouldn't use them in a recording anyway.

Matt

S1Pro V5
by stegga on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:01 pm
hello everyone
Do any of you know when the Daw mode for studio live 32 will be out. i bought my board based on the fact that it was going to work with daw mode, 8 month later i am still waiting to be release. well one more month and i will be demanding a refund. thanks
by jpettit on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:12 pm
viewforum.php?f=383
The public beta has been going on since January 16th.

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 23H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by bigbillz17 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:22 pm
How do i get my Studiolive 111 to operate with my Daw ?

102 postsPage 5 of 6
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6