26 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
I Use VST plugins in live sound.
by matthewgorman on Thu May 03, 2018 11:11 am
I recommend opening a support ticket, and include a video of the behavior you are describing. Has AVB been activated on the mac?

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V4
by golishevsky on Fri May 04, 2018 1:45 am
matthewgorman wroteI recommend opening a support ticket, and include a video of the behavior you are describing. Has AVB been activated on the mac?

opened it already. last firmware. On the old version, there is no digital patching.
by wahlerstudios on Fri May 04, 2018 5:00 am
One thing that your 24R is missing is the DAW button, which unfortunately in this case would be the key for a solution. Since the introduction of DAW integration by the CS18AI controller and the RM rack mixers in 2015, PreSonus is strictly dividing the workflow of the analog and the digital world. This is continued now with the Series II consoles (the rack mixers are not included) and it simply means:

1) If you want to work on the input side of things (like setting Gains) and adjusting volumes, use the console in the conventional way;

2) if you want to work on the processing side of things (like using plugins), press the DAW button and adjust things there, which then happens "in Studio One".

The DAW button allows you to switch between both worlds any time and this is really fun, especially in a live environment (concert). You can do your mixing and just switch to Studio One to change something in a plugin, and then you're back to mixing in the next second. You need to learn to think "dual". You are using one mixer/console, but the console has two "hearts".

Your 24R does not have the DAW integration like the Series III consoles and the CS18AI controller have. There is no DAW button in any version of UC Surface, you need to use "Studio One Remote" (for tablets).

http://www.presonus.com/products/Studio-One-Remote

SL16 | 32R | 16R | 16M

Apple routers | iPads | PreSonus SW5E & Motu AVB switches | Alesis iO Docks | Yamaha S112, S15e, S10e, SM12, SM10 | LD Systems Curv 500 | Galaxy Audio Hot Spots | Mac mini | Lenovo Laptop | Studio One Artist 4.5.4 & Pro 3.5.6
by golishevsky on Fri May 04, 2018 1:09 pm
wahlerstudios wroteOne thing that your 24R is missing is the DAW button, which unfortunately in this case would be the key for a solution. Since the introduction of DAW integration by the CS18AI controller and the RM rack mixers in 2015, PreSonus is strictly dividing the workflow of the analog and the digital world. This is continued now with the Series II consoles (the rack mixers are not included) and it simply means:

1) If you want to work on the input side of things (like setting Gains) and adjusting volumes, use the console in the conventional way;

2) if you want to work on the processing side of things (like using plugins), press the DAW button and adjust things there, which then happens "in Studio One".

The DAW button allows you to switch between both worlds any time and this is really fun, especially in a live environment (concert). You can do your mixing and just switch to Studio One to change something in a plugin, and then you're back to mixing in the next second. You need to learn to think "dual". You are using one mixer/console, but the console has two "hearts".

Your 24R does not have the DAW integration like the Series III consoles and the CS18AI controller have. There is no DAW button in any version of UC Surface, you need to use "Studio One Remote" (for tablets).

http://www.presonus.com/products/Studio-One-Remote

I've been using plug-ins in live work for about 10 years now. There used to be an analog mixer with a sound card included in the insert inputs, then - a digital mixer 01V96 according to the same scheme ... I have long been accustomed to thinking both here and there, and it's convenient for me
dennis g wroteI would like to add one the list. I just updated mine on Saturday and lost the ability to use my mixer as my computer's audio output device. Studio one still works, but to be able to playback other audio from the computer doesn't work. I when into device manger and it was saying Device doesn't have right digital signature or something along that line. I don't know if anyone is having this issue, I have run a RCA to 1/8in to get around it for the moment. I will try to get a screen shot later for the info.

Hi... I had the same problem... I wiped computer, reset mixer etc still didn't work then I reinstalled firmware twice and now it is working.

Hope this helps

26 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2