The AI family...
1) SL mixer "alone"
2) One SL mixer with router for remote control and/or computer via FireWire
3) Two SL mixers cascaded via FireWire (32+32, 32+24, 32+16, 24+24, 24+16, 16+16)
4) SL with factory option card and RM (AVB option card) in direct network connection (no remote control)
5) SL with AVB option card and RM connected via AVB switch in Stagebox Mode
6) SL with AVB option card and RM connected via AVB switch in Remote IO / Monitor Mode
7) One RM mixer connected to computer (FireWire)
8) One or two RM mixers with router for remote control (iPad) and/or controller (CS18)
9) Two RM mixers cascaded via AVB plus router for remote control (iPad or CS18)
10) Two RM mixers cascaded via AVB and wired CS18 using AVB features (talkback, mic/line inputs)
plus network settings (Dynamic IP Mode, Static Selfassigned IP Mode, Static Manual IP Mode)
plus integration of Studio One
plus Dante networking with/without CS
plus firmware updates/upgrades, factory resets, zero out
plus "SL classic" (VSL)
Not compared to programming a vcr back in the days
iMac late 2015, Behringer X-Touch, M-Air mr18, X-Air xr18, x32 with Dante/aes67, x32-rack with Dante/aes67, s16 and sd16 stageboxes, p16 monitor system, TurboSound iQ-speakers, Waves x-wsg with SoundGrid, Motör 61, BCR-2000, StudioLive 24, FirePod 10, Alesis HD24, Studio One Pro v3, NI Komplete 8 Ultimate, Cubase 9, Ableton Live 8 Suite, Reaper 4, misc Line6 gear/software, True Temperament Frets on basses and guitars, Korg Kronos, Roland vk-7, Behringer Deepmind 12, Yamaha 02r.....
At the end of this You tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxn3qJ3s8l0 he stated that stageboxes are coming soon. but with no actual release date.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest