FaderPort 8 and FaderPort 16 General Discussion
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello Presonus users
I have experienced a very perplexing problem with my FP8 after not using the controller for 2 years from storage. When I hooked up the controller, 2.0 USB and updated firmware from 1.0 version to current it seems to not work properly with my Studio one 4 professional software. Every other Presonus hardware works perfectly. I use a Series III 24R mixer
.The problem is my Studio one accepts it and the controls seem to work from Studio one to Faderport 8 but not from Faderport 8 to Studio One , .if I select track LEDs move and light up and faders move where moved with mouse or finger on my touch screen but not when I move faders on Faderport 8 or any other button ..it doesn't control Studio one... I'm at a loss... I tried resetting to factory default and no change...even changed cables...any ideas or does it pay to have it repaired..?
...... Houston Hill
by Trucky on Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:09 am
Welcome to the Forum!

If you haven't already, please submit a Support Ticket (see link in my signature) for this issue.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

2 posts
Page 1 of 1