FaderPort 8 and FaderPort 16 General Discussion
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Howdy. I'm about to update to Studio One 6. Have they made the new fader flip functionality accessible on Faderport?

At first fader flip seems pointless when you have a faderport as you can already do this by hitting your Send button to bring up Sends on Faders. However, the cool thing about Studio One's new fader flip is that you can show all the sends to one particular FX. This you cannot do on Faderport up til now. You can only show all the first send slots, or all the second send slots, etc. This is of course not the same at all. Anybody know if this is something you can now do on Faderport? Or will we have to hope the feature gets brought across soon?

Presonus Sphere
Studio One 5 Pro

Windows 10 Pro 64, Intel Quad Core i7 6700k, 16GB Ram
Apollo Firewire, Focusrite OctoPre
UAD octo dsp (Apollo quad and PCIe quad)
Faderport 16 and 8.
Softube Console 1
Behringer BCR2000 (for plugin control)
by TheTwangmeister on Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:03 pm
OK. I assume from the radio silence in response to this question it's not something that's keeping people up at night. :)
Any chance someone from Presonus could chip in and say if this is something they are working on and will be available in the next Faderport functionality update?

Presonus Sphere
Studio One 5 Pro

Windows 10 Pro 64, Intel Quad Core i7 6700k, 16GB Ram
Apollo Firewire, Focusrite OctoPre
UAD octo dsp (Apollo quad and PCIe quad)
Faderport 16 and 8.
Softube Console 1
Behringer BCR2000 (for plugin control)
by DominicB on Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:37 pm
This is not currently something you can do on the FaderPort. Sends toggle is by the slot not by the destination.
Hmm, will put in as something to investigate.

The feature request would be to organize Sends toggle on the FaderPort by destination. I'm not sure if the current by Slot design is preferred as well, therefore having both options...

Product Manager
Presonus Audio

Mac Pro 1,2 | 8 Core Xeon | 16GB Ram | OSX 10.9
MacBook Pro i7 16
HP Laptop i7 12GB Ram Win 8.1
Interfaces: Presonus,
Controllers: AKAI LPK25, Arturia Minilab, Maschine Mikro mkII, Nektar P49, Keystation Pro 88, Korg Microkey
by davidvilleneuve1 on Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:06 pm
please make it happen, it just make son much sense! please!

4 posts
Page 1 of 1