FaderPort 8 and FaderPort 16 General Discussion
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
When trying to enable the "Trim" function (when main automation mode is set to Touch), you have to hold down SHIFT, in order to invoke the secondary feature of the Write button which is Trim. However, with SHIFT held down, it's also sending the command to switch the main automation mode to WRITE, which bumps me out of my preferred mode, which in this case is Touch.

I contacted PreSonus support who told me that this is a HUI implementation limitation, which I'm having difficulty believing because the Mackie HUI itself supports TRIM mode. This should be easily corrected with a firmware update. Would very much appreciate some feedback from someone in PreSonus engineering dept.
by robertgray3 on Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:37 pm
bradvosburg wroteWould very much appreciate some feedback from someone in PreSonus engineering dept.

This is probably not where you would get that. These are basically forums for users to talk to each other and help each other with issues outside of the normal Support channel.

The place to get that kind of feedback, ironically, is Support :mrgreen: Perhaps respond to your ticket asking if they can forward your request for this to get ironed out with the Faderport team?

Mac OS X Catalina 10.15.7
Mac Pro 6.1
3 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5
32 GB 1066 MHz DDR3
Dual AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB
Quantum 2

2 posts
Page 1 of 1