FaderPort 8 and FaderPort 16 General Discussion
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
In some cases the zoom button on my Faderport 16 does not do what it is supposed to in Logic X. When I press the button then the arrows next to the jog wheel works like the Channel button and the jog wheel dosen't work at all. Very strange...
by tylerwaters on Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:26 pm
Having the same problem myself...waiting to see if anybody has an answer
by Jemusic on Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:24 pm
This just maybe an issue where when the Faderport is put into another mode and controlling another DAW certain functions do not work.

For example when I use Faderport to control Ableton, I put it into MCU mode to do this. Many functions work but some simply do not. Zoom is one of them. Like you this function just continues to select channels for me.

Faderport will always have by far the most control in native mode controlling Studio One. The level of integration will be the deepest in this mode.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro

3 posts
Page 1 of 1