FaderPort 8 and FaderPort 16 General Discussion
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
So I just got my Faderport 16 and while I am able to get it partially working with FL Studio (only 8 faders work) I can't get all of the faders to work while in MCU mode. Any help would be great.

Thanks
by Bbd on Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:11 pm
If you are using Studio One, you need to put the FP16 into the Studio One mode compared to the MCU mode.
To do that, turn off the FP16 and then hold down the first 2 Select buttons on the left side of the FP16 and turn it on.
Then select the Studio One option and then Exit.
Launch S1 and after recognizing your FP16, you should now see more than 8 channels on it.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by kwanzastevens on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:03 pm
Tonyfraga,
I have the exact same issue, Presonus sent me this answer,

“When setting up the FaderPort 16 as an MCU device you will need to set up Port 1 as a Mackie MCU device and Port 2 will need to be setup as a Mackie MCU Extender. Depending on the DAW you may need to setup the ports in reverse for the channels to show in the correct order on the FaderPort 16.”

Sounds logical except FL Studio doesn’t support Mackie extenders as far as I can tell. I continue to search for a solution. Hopefully we won’t have to wait for FL Studio 20.

K.B. Stevens

3 posts
Page 1 of 1