FaderPort 8 and FaderPort 16 General Discussion
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey Guys
Received my Fader Port. I read the Instructions but cannot get it to see Studio One. I am running S1 Pro Ver. 3.3.3. I did download Universal Control and updated the Faderport to version 1.1 or the latest version it claims on screen. When I pull up Universal Control it shows Faderport connected but in the middle of screen it states to set it "Native Control" before using it with Studio One. I can add a picture if needed.
Can someone tell me how to set Faderport to Native? In the manual it states the option will be given however I do not see it.

There seems to be another issue also: When setting up Faderport in External Devices when I chose the Faderport 8 In / out it tells me the port is already in use and duplication could occur.

Any help is appreciated. Don't want to open a support ticket if I don't have to.

Studio One Pro 6.5.2 Mac mini Monterey OS Midas 32 Board / Interface
by pmsezztfs on Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:16 pm
Shut down S1. Turn off the FP8. Then turn the FP8 back on while holding down the first two Select Buttons on the FP8. When it comes up you will have three options appearing in the LED boxes for the first three faders. Native Mode is the one on the left. Select it and you should be good to go. ;)

Michael Morgan | pearl hour project
---------------------------------------------------------------
Intel i7-2600 @ 3.4GHz | 16G ram
Windows 10 | Studio One v3.3.1 | Live 9.6 (all software 64 bit)
RME Fireface UFX | Nektar Panorama P1 | AKAI MPK25 | M-Audio Keystation 88 I Maschine 2 | Fader Port 8 ;)
by tpittman on Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:28 am
pmsezztfs wroteShut down S1. Turn off the FP8. Then turn the FP8 back on while holding down the first two Select Buttons on the FP8. When it comes up you will have three options appearing in the LED boxes for the first three faders. Native Mode is the one on the left. Select it and you should be good to go. ;)

Thanks a lot. That fixed it!!

Studio One Pro 6.5.2 Mac mini Monterey OS Midas 32 Board / Interface
by hullblackwell on Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:21 am
pmsezztfs wroteShut down S1. Turn off the FP8. Then turn the FP8 back on while holding down the first two Select Buttons on the FP8. When it comes up you will have three options appearing in the LED boxes for the first three faders. Native Mode is the one on the left. Select it and you should be good to go. ;)

that fixed me too... :thumbup:

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
ASUS Pro WS X570-ACE
64 GB DDR4-3200
EVGA GTX 3060
Presonus Studio 192
Windows 11 Pro 64bit
StudioOne 6
by andrewbennett6 on Sat May 11, 2019 5:47 pm
No luck for me.
It was working fine for a year, now not responding to set procedure.

5 posts
Page 1 of 1