1 post
Page 1 of 1
Most of your stores such as Sweetwater and Musiciains Friend are now stating that the ADL 600 is no longer available. There's a rumor that PreSonus is considering discontinuing the 600 (OK, more than a rumor, I called PreSonus and the person fessed up that it's being discussed). How could anybody with a sane mind inside the walls of PreSonus actually decide something like this? Look on the main shopping sites, a couple third party sellers on Amazon are now listing theirs between $2200 and $3800. They're already price gouging.

PreSonus, if you actually see these posts, step back for a second, breath some fresh air, and make yourself realize how bad this idea is. Some of us have been saving towards a grand unit like this for our home studios, and now they're gone? Please tell me I'm a complete idiot and totally wrong. Maybe you're revealing the ADL 600 MKII at NAMM. But please don't just cut it off, give us a year to buy what we can... thanks.

Current rig (and if I can't produce decent music with this I need serious help):
14-core i9-7940X | MSI M7 ACK Mobo | 128GB Ballistix RAM | EVGA GTX 1080 | Four NVME SSDs for Libraries, OS | Studio One Pro 4 | EWHO & Choirs, EWSO & Choirs, SD3, EW Pianos, Spaces II | Berlin Strings/Brass/Inspire 1 & 2/Time Macro | NI KU11 | M-Audio CODE 61 | PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile pushing Eris E5s & T10 sub | PreSonus FaderPort 8 | AudioQuest Forest digital USB Cables | Two analog gems: AKG C414 XLS Mic, Taylor 618e v2

1 post
Page 1 of 1