StudioLive AR8, AR12 and AR16 Hybrid Mixers
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I'm using an AR12C mixer for one year now. I'm recording my work on the SD car reader of the mixer, which is cool but it records everything in a single track.
I would like to record different instruments / channels in separate track. I know that Capture 3 would be exactly the solution that I need but I'm blind using a screen reader and Capture's interface is totally unusable with any screen reader I use. There're plenty of keyboard shortcuts but if I cannot control what I'm doing...
I've already posted something about this on the Presonus forum, asking Presonus's devs to make an effort in order to make Capture screen reader friendly but nothing has been done...
So, could I do what I want to do using any other software, assuming that the ones which are usable for blind users are Audacity or Reaper? If so, any simple procedure would be really appreciated. I'm a newbie in audio stuff.
If not, if any Presonus guys are reading this, please improve your interface... It's really frustrating...
Thanks,

Sof
by SwitchBack on Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:07 am
Hi and welcome to this forum :)

I think yes. I can’t comment on Capture’s usefulness for sight-impaired but to a computer the AR12 is a multi-output audio interface like any other multi-output audio interface. So you may need some help to set it up initially, but after that you should be fine, provided that the software you chose is suitable for you :)

2 posts
Page 1 of 1