StudioLive AR8, AR12 and AR16 Hybrid Mixers
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
I installed the 64 bit program on my windows 7 64 bit computer. I got this message:api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer.Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. I need a solution quickly otherwise this thing is going back.Thanks, Jeff. Not sure about my audio software
by matthewgorman on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:26 am
Uninstall what you currently have for UC. Then turn off anti virus software, and reinstall. I would rt click the exe and select run as admin for good measure.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by kevinstory on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:40 pm
I just got my Audiobox USB and Studio 1 - 3 Artist this weekend. I installed Studio on my Windows laptop running Win 10 no problem. But, I get the same error message:api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer, on my Windows desktop running Win 7 Premium. That machine has a clean Win 7 install and an empty HDD. I'll try that fix tonight when I get home. I hope it's that simple as this desktop will be used soley for recording.
by Skip Jones on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:52 am
Gentlemen, give this a gander...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2999226

Skip

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by kevinstory on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:06 pm
I did a clean install of Win 7 on the desktop that will be used strictly for recording. Once all is set up I'm sure it will be fine. Just the typical newbie learning curve associated with something new.
Thanks for the help.

5 posts
Page 1 of 1