StudioLive AR8, AR12 and AR16 Hybrid Mixers
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi guys , I'm brand new to this forum and I just got my AR12 . I want to " Capture " on my Macbook at gigs and somehow transfer those files to my PC at home which will be running Studio One . Can I do this ? How do I transfer the files ? Thanks !
by klypeman on Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:04 am
You copy and put your Capture files on a portable drive and make a folder on your PC drive, connect the portable to the PC, copy the Capture files from the portable and paste them there and from there you import the Capture session into SO. With this solution you still keep the files intact and unchanged on two drives and are able to redo from scratch.
Cheers !!

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by dockavanagh on Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:12 am
Portable drive ? Like a flash drive ? Thank you
by klypeman on Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:01 am
Yes, USB or other.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by SwitchBack on Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:34 am
There’s one snag.

For access from PC and Mac the medium must be formatted as FAT32. FAT32 has a maximum individual file size of 4GB, which is less than Mac OS Extended and NTFS can handle. So with very long recording sessions you may have to chop up the separate WAVs (e.g. with an advanced zip tool) to get them across.

5 posts
Page 1 of 1