Discuss the new PreSonus CS18Ai
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Presonus has said in multiple places and forums that the intention was to make the CS18Ai
work with other DAW's. Has this "aspiration" been abandoned ?
This claim played a significant part in my decision to buy, but if it's no longer going to happen
it would play a significant part in my decision to sell.
please just let us know , yes or no.
please.
rgds.
Dakoda.
by wahlerstudios on Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:01 pm
You might want to contact PreSonus support to get an answer. We as users cannot answer your question.

Or let me say so: It might be that years ago there has been the intention to make the CS18AI work with other DAW's, but if you go to the download page and have a look at the material available, you will not find any hint any more. There is the integration of Studio One, as the product page (https://www.presonus.com/products/StudioLive-CS18AI) says: "StudioLive CS18AI: Control Surface for StudioLive RM and Studio One". For the Series II mixers it says " DAW control (Studio One, MCU, and HUI) coming soon", therefore I would not expect more features being added to the profile of the CS controller. It will be what it is now. The CS18AI is probably not the best Studio One controller, but it does a phantastic job as controller for RM mixers and Studio One.

;-)

2 posts
Page 1 of 1