Discuss the new PreSonus CS18Ai
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
ok sorry this will be a bit long winded and i apologize but i am at my wits end and desperately need some help from you good people, my goal is to just use the cs18 in studio as a control surface. i have a 2009 mac pro w/ OS 10.11.6. Mac has 2 Ethernet ports but no wireless card so it connects to my wireless router via a usb dongle. i received my cs18 today and followed the instructions on presonus site to the letter as it pertains to the firmware install. boot up the cs18 and when i go into the ucnet tab it shows an ip address for both wired and wireless however when i hit software control it only list "none". I also looked inside Universal Control and made sure it was up to date and it doesn't show the cs18. Inside the mac network settings for the Ethernet i am using it says "self assigned ip" (not sure why the hell this thing needs to be on any networks if all i want to do is control studio one but i guess thats a gripe for another time lol ) - super frustrated and have been scouring forums to find some answers and i can not so any assistance you can provide me with would be GREATLY appreciated. Again sorry so long winded and i am also not the most technical guy around so if non of this makes sense i apoligize
by wahlerstudios on Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:06 pm
You've seen the videos? Especially this one: "PreSonus LIVE—Using the StudioLive CS18AI With Studio One 3"? Have a look: https://www.presonus.com/videos/player/321/default/0.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1