Discuss the new Studio 192 and Studio 192 Mobile here
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

In Universal Control's mixer for Studio 192, there is a setting in the form of a toggle button whose text is "Show edit popup".

I searched the documentation, and this forum, and finding nothing I opened a ticket with Presonus support. It's been a few weeks now, and I still haven't received an answer to this. I mean no reply at all!

Would any 192 users happen to know what this toggle's functionality is, and be kind enough to share the information with us?

Thank you, and with my best regards,

Luc Morin, CET
STLM Inc.
Windows 10 x64 Professional
Studio 192 + Digimax DP88
Studio One 5.1
Faderport 8
by connorguiberteau on Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:49 pm
Toggle it on and it will enlarge the parameter knobs when adjusted.

To test:
1. Enable it
2. Adjust Preamp Gain in Universal Control (with the mouse)
3. Large Edit Window Appears

Good with Interfaces
by mrlucmorin on Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:00 pm
connorguiberteau wroteToggle it on and it will enlarge the parameter knobs when adjusted.

To test:
1. Enable it
2. Adjust Preamp Gain in Universal Control (with the mouse)
3. Large Edit Window Appears

Thanks a lot!!!

I had seen those "popups", but if you had not told me that the toggle button controlled those, I would have never known:

2020-12-18_18-49-32.png
Large edit "popups"
2020-12-18_18-49-32.png (4.13 KiB) Viewed 1777 times

I'm appalled at the fact that Presonus support would not give me an answer on this. I opened many documentation related tickets, and got NO answer from them. They kept asking for screenshots, System Info Files, merged my tickets and unilaterally decided to close the remaining one. When I asked why they had done that, I got the lamest answer, asking me "How can we assist further?".

You'd think after being a customer for 10+ years, of both hardware and software, and now subscribing to Sphere, that they would show a bit more enthusiasm to answer questions, especially since I've never abused the ticket system.

So anyway, thanks a lot connorguiberteau! Thanks for caring!

Luc Morin, CET
STLM Inc.
Windows 10 x64 Professional
Studio 192 + Digimax DP88
Studio One 5.1
Faderport 8

3 posts
Page 1 of 1