Discuss the new Studio 192 and Studio 192 Mobile here
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I have an old Fostex B16 tape machine,
I have a Studio 192.
I'm considering adding a DP88.
This would give me 16 inputs.
The fostex has 16 phono (rca) outputs ( and inputs but i'm only interested in the outputs)
Would this allow me to record from the outputs of the fostex to the interfaces inputs?
I have lots of songs on tape that i would like to get to digital on separate tracks and i'm just wondering if this scenario would be possible before buying a DP88
Thanks in advance for any input
by andrewbeck on Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:51 am
In case anyone else has the same idea, i can say that it works fine, all 16 tracks from rca to mono jack.
by Just Fingered on Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:27 pm
To Be Honest, I have the 192 and the DP88 and only get 14 Mic out Channels.1 and 2 on the 192 and 7 and 8 on the DP88 Wether its my D-Box or my Headphones That all your going to Get. It's Working for me just fine. When I'm Tracking Drums it takes up 10, Still leaves 4 wether its for Vox, Bas, Guitar.
by mrlucmorin on Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:50 pm
Just Fingered wroteTo Be Honest, I have the 192 and the DP88 and only get 14 Mic out Channels.1 and 2 on the 192 and 7 and 8 on the DP88 Wether its my D-Box or my Headphones That all your going to Get. It's Working for me just fine. When I'm Tracking Drums it takes up 10, Still leaves 4 wether its for Vox, Bas, Guitar.

Hi. I have the same setup, but I don't understand what you mean that you can only get 14 Mic out channels. I don't seem to be seeing any such limitation. Of course, I just got both units a few weeks ago, so I probably don't know all the "quircks" yet.

Would you mind expanding on that topic?

Thanks

Luc Morin, CET
STLM Inc.
Windows 10 x64 Professional
Studio 192 + Digimax DP88
Studio One 5.1
Faderport 8

4 posts
Page 1 of 1