Discuss the new Studio 192 and Studio 192 Mobile here
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey,
UC crashes since last update (firmware update). Every time - when I want to click on a Mix, for e.g. 1/2 or 5/6 or any other) UC crashes. I cannot configure anything. What a mess!

Regards,
JoPhi
by stefanrauch1 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:47 am
I think you might have the same weird issue I had a while back...
Is it possible that you have muted all input-channels for one (or more) of the Output-Mixes?
If so, make sure to keep at least one input-channel unmuted for every Output-Mix and the crashes should not be happening anymore.
You will have to recall the Factory Default Scene first to get into your Output-Mixes crashfree and from there you will have to re-build your own template from scratch...

good luck

OS: Win10 x64 || Software: Studio One Pro [latest version]
Hardware: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X || Asus Prime X570-PRO || 64GB DDR4 RAM || Asus Dual-RTX2070S-A8G-EVO || UAD2 Octo & Duo PCIe
Peripherals: RME Fireface UFX II (+2x ADA8200) || Faderport Legacy || Atom || NI Komplete Kontrol A25
Audio Settings: 44,1/48kHz, 256 Samples, DP Off, 64 Bit
by johanneshinterberger on Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:25 pm
aahm... Yes. Was configuring a crazy mix-minus-mixture. So I muted every channel to stop confusion :)

I solved it threw uninstallation and reinstallation of UC. I read about the scenes. I still do not have a documentation/manual about UC and it's heavy to understand everything threw trial and error :(

Thx for your tip, I try to get in touch with scenes. A other funny phenomenon: it seems to be that copy and paste of mixtures does not work.

Happy week,
J.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1