Discuss the new Studio 192 and Studio 192 Mobile here
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have a Problem, that the UC Surface and q-Mix app can't connect to the 192 studio.

It appears (Icon and ip address) on the display with IPad, 2 IPad Mini, IPhone 6 and an Android phon. But when you click on it, nothing happens or a gear turns loose.

Latest software/firmware loaded, all IOS devices are up to date and all devices are in the same network.

The installed UC software via notebook or PC works without problems only the control with mobile device doesn't work.

I use Windows 10 pro.

Anybody have any idea what that might put on?
Thanks for your support.

Sorry for my english.
by matthewgorman on Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:04 pm
Make sure the firewall on the pc is allowing an exception for UC and UCNet communication.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by flaviocorezzola on Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:15 pm
Thanks for Your answer. The firewall rules are all checked so far but it's still not functioning although the connection seems to be ok. all ports are open all other mobile device apps are working i.e. iCpro for Cubase
by stefanrauch1 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:54 am
Same here. Unit shows up, but can not be opened. Firewall settings do not have any effect.
iPad Pro
ios 9.3.5
win10

no such problem with Studio One RC on same setup.

best regards

OS: Win10 x64 || Software: Studio One Pro [latest version]
Hardware: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X || Asus Prime X570-PRO || 64GB DDR4 RAM || Asus Dual-RTX2070S-A8G-EVO || UAD2 Octo & Duo PCIe
Peripherals: RME Fireface UFX II (+2x ADA8200) || Faderport Legacy || Atom || NI Komplete Kontrol A25
Audio Settings: 44,1/48kHz, 256 Samples, DP Off, 64 Bit
by flaviocorezzola on Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:04 am
After the last firmware update Universal Control 2.5.2 it works again with the mobile device. :D

5 posts
Page 1 of 1