Discuss the new Studio 192 and Studio 192 Mobile here
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Perhaps I misunderstood/misunderstand this, but:

I have a Studio 192 connected to my main studio computer. It's running the latest and greatest versions of all drivers and software. I can connect the UCSurface software just fine locally. This main computer is on my wifi network.

I have an iPad that is also connected to the same wifi network, and it, too, connects just fine via UCSurface to the Studio 192 on the main computer. My phone and my Android tablets also connect just fine.

I also have a Microsoft Surface Pro 4. It, too, is connected to the same wifi network, and the same UC Surface software will not connect to my main machine. The Presonus Studio One Remote does connect, however.

My understanding is that I should be able to connect the UCSurface software via my wifi network to the Studio 192 that is connected to my main computer. I've tried darned near everything (firewall settings on the Surface - both inbound and outbound rules) and absolutely nothing works. Did I misunderstand the connectivity here? Is a PC to PC UCSurface connection not possible? What can I look for here?
by emptyset on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:21 am
Prior to recent updates (firmware on Studio192, UC, Studio One) my ipad connected perfectly. Now I am having problems getting everything talk to each other. From ipad I can control studio one, but studio one won't control the 192, or I can click on say 48v in studio one, but it doesn't show on ipad.

Just mixing it is fine.

My favorite part of this system is the remote control feature from the Ipad. I can sit in the live room, get mics, record some rough takes - all from the drum throne or my guitar around my neck.

I'm on win10, 64 pro system, and believe most likely it will be a patch for studio one.

I just rolled back everything until I hear someone solves the issues.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1